Direkt zum Inhalt springen
Direkt zur Navigation springen
- "Inclusive education is a process of developing general education which implies accessibility of education for everyone in terms of adjusting the system to various needs of children including children with special needs. Achieving this is related to providing agreement between the educational
environment, educational technologies and the needs of social development of a certain child at a certain stage of development. To achieve this agreement, a complex effort of a wide range of specialists co-leading the parents is required. It is only a combined work of the teacher, the nurse, with the psychologist, speech therapist, special educator, social educator, psychophysiologist, doctors that will provide successful and effective solution. In this context the main
task of specialists is creating a space and environment with facilitating features, creating a social
environment in which the child can open without obstacles, where he/she can feel the inner relation
with the world, identity and coherence to it, as well its relevance for himself/herself."
- Kotova, S.
- Herzen University Publishing House
- Seiten des Beitrags:
- Inclusive Education: Improving Education Policies Systems.
- Titel des Beitrags:
- Interaction of Specialists of an Educational Institution for Providing Quality in Inclusive Education
- Internet-Adresse (URL):
- Saint Petersburg
- Russland (Russiche Föderation)
- Seite des Zitats:
Zum Kopf der Seite springen