Direkt zum Inhalt springen
Direkt zur Navigation springen
- Inclusive education "... refers to the education system that ensures that all;
- Children in the neighbourhood attend the same regular school and classroom, regardless of their differences in their learning needs as well as their disability, health, social and economic background.
- children receive an appropriate quality education in effective schools and are assisted to achieve their potential irrespective of their physical and economic condition, sex and learning needs.
- Key stakeholders in the community, especially teachers, parents, pupils, staff, other Ministries and departments provide support and conducive learning environment and views inclusion as an important component which should be incorporated in the planning process."
- Ministry of Education and Skills Development, Republic of Botswana
- Titel des Beitrags:
- National Report on the Development of Education. Inclusive Education: The Way of the Future
- Internet-Adresse (URL):
- Seite des Zitats:
Zum Kopf der Seite springen